Recipe: Baked Poha
• 1 1/2 cups poha (flattened rice flakes), thick variety
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• 6 tbsp low fat curd
• 1 tbsp soaked fine semolina
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tbsp chopped coriander
• salt to taste
• 2 tsp oil
• 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
• a pinch asafoetida
• Wash the poha in running water for a few seconds.
• Add the coriander, green chilli, yoghurt, semolina, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
• Grease a baking dish and spread this mixture evenly.
• For the tempering, heat the oil and add the mustard seeds and asafoetida. Fry until they crackle.
• Sprinkle the tempering over the poha mixture. Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Decorate with the coriander. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!