Treat your sweet tooth to this delight!
6 cups Maida
8 cups Sugar
3 cups Water
1 tsp Soda (bicarbonate)
1/2 cup Pistachios
Ghee for frying
2/3 cup Ghee (for adding in maida to make dough)
Mix maida, soda, and 2/3 cup ghee to make stiff dough.
Roll out small balls from this dough.
Heat ghee and fry these balls till it turns brown.
Prepare sugar syrup of two thread consistency.
Dip fried balls in sugar syrup.
Drain the excess syrup.
Adorn with pistachios.
Balushahi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya