Treat your sweet tooth to this delight!
6 cups Maida
8 cups Sugar
3 cups Water
1 tsp Soda (bicarbonate)
1/2 cup Pistachios
Ghee for frying
2/3 cup Ghee (for adding in maida to make dough)
Mix maida, soda, and 2/3 cup ghee to make stiff dough.
Roll out small balls from this dough.
Heat ghee and fry these balls till it turns brown.
Prepare sugar syrup of two thread consistency.
Dip fried balls in sugar syrup.
Drain the excess syrup.
Adorn with pistachios.
Balushahi is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj