Recipe: Banana Bread Muffins
3 ripe Bananas (mashed)
1 cup White Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
How to make Banana Bread Muffins:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter.
Mix sugar, oil, and egg until creamy and light yellow. Add bananas and walnuts. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until completely smooth.
Put the batter into the muffin tin.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. The muffins will be cooked if you poke a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean.
(Pic courtesy: Food.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside