Recipe: Banana Chips
A healthy snack, with a lot of iron content, banana chips can be easily made at home. Try this simple recipe.
• 6 Raw Bananas (peeled)
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• Oil for deep-frying
• Salt to taste
• Put the bananas in salted iced water.
• Chop the bananas into thin slices in water and add turmeric.
• Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out water completely.
• Transfer to a kitchen cloth to remove the moisture.
• Heat oil till it starts fuming.
• Deep-fry the slices till almost crisp. Add few slices at a time.
• Prepare paste of 1/2 tsp water and 1/4 tsp salt.
• Add this paste to oil. This will make the slices crispier.
• Repeat the procedure for remaining slices.
• Drain the chips on an absorbent paper.
• Cool and store them in an airtight container.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No one can replace Feroz Khan in 'Welcome' series: Nana
- Swift's 'Blank Space' video fastest to reach 1 billion views
- Censor Board flouted rules, converted `A` category films into `UA`: CAG
- Mira Rajput flaunts Anita Dongre's lehenga for sangeet
- Bachelor no more! Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput are married?