Recipe: Banana Cutlet
Learn how to make nutritious and tasty banana cutlet!
• 3 Raw bananas
• 1 Medium size potato
• 1 tsp Amchur (dry mango powder)
• 4 Green chilies
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp Bread crumbs or granulated suji
• 1 tbsp Oil
• Peel off raw bananas and potato.
• Put them in a pressure cooker to steam for 5 minutes on low flame.
• Cut green chilies into very small pieces.
• Smash steamed bananas & potato.
• Add amchur, salt, and green chilies to it.
• Mix it well.
• Now take a small portion of the mixture on palm and make roll of it (if the mixture is sticky, then apply little oil on palms).
• Press the roll slightly.
• Repeat the method for rest of the mixture.
• Put bread crumbs or granulated suji in a plate.
• Roll the cutlets in bread crumbs or suji.
• Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow-fry the cutlets.
• Serve it hot with tomato sauce or mint sauce.