Recipe: Banana Jam
2 kg ripe Bananas (chopped)
4 tbsp Lemon Juice
3 cups Sugar
Cochineal Red Color (as desired)
How to make Banana Jam:
Put banana pieces in a large saucepan and add sufficient water. Cook on medium flame until the chopped bananas get tender. Take the saucepan off the flame.
Strain the cooked banana through a cloth, reserving the liquid.
Mix the liquid with sugar, lemon juice, and clove in the same pan. Allow it to simmer while also stirring continuously on medium flame until thickened. Remove the foam forming on the surface.
Add in red color and remove from heat.
Transfer the mixture into jars and secure the lid tightly.
Your jam is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You always look good: SRK to Juhi Chawla
- Censor board's cuts in 'Chauranga' unfair: Onir
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan