Recipe: Bananes Au Jambon
Banana with crème fraiche and grated gruyere is an excellent French dessert.
4 slices of cooked ham
1/4 cup of grated gruyere
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and put butter over an oven safe plate.
Peel the bananas and roll them in a slice of ham.
Arrange the rolled-up bananas on the oven safe plate.
Dress the banana with of the crème fraiche and grated cheese.
Place the plate of bananas in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve them hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto