Break your Ramzan fast by trying this scrumptious recipe.
• 500 g Mutton (cleaned and cut)
• 150 g Oil
• 200 g Onions (sliced)
• 50 g Whole Garam Masala
• 80 g Ginger-Garlic Paste
• 25 g Red Chili Powder
• 15 g Turmeric Powder
• 20 g Coriander Powder
• 15 g Coriander Seeds
• 150 g Yoghurt
• 6 Red Chilies (whole)
• Salt (to taste)
• Heat oil.
• Add the sliced onions and sauté until they turn golden brown.
• Add in the ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and whole garam masala. Stir well.
• Now, add mutton and yoghurt and mix well.
• Roast and crush the coriander seeds and add to the mutton.
• Allow the mutton to cook.
• When the mutton turns soft, garnish it with whole red chilies and a few pounded coriander seeds.
• Serve hot.