Recipe: Basil-Orange Pineapple Chicken
Try this delicious Chicken recipe in dinner today.
1 tsp margarine
4 skinless boneless chicken br
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 small red bell pepper
1/2 cup frozen Dole pineapple orange
1/2 cup white wine
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1/2 cup fresh basil leaf
1/2 tsp black pepper
Twist crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Refrigerate half for another use. Cut fruit from shell, then crosswise into thin slices.
In nonstick skillet, saute pineapple in margarine until lightly browned. Remove.
Pound chicken lightly until even thickness. Season with salt. Brown chicken in oil. Cover, simmer 6 minutes. Remove. Saute red pepper in same pan.
Combine juice concentrate, wine, mustard, onion powder and cornstarch; stir until blended. Add to pan. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
Add chicken, basil and black pepper to sauce. Spoon sauce over.
Add oranges; heat through. Serve with pineapple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri