Recipe: Besan Dosa
3 Green Chilies
1 small Onion (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 cup Rice Flour
1 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
A few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
3 cups Water
Salt to taste
Cooking oil as required
How to make Besan Dosa
Make a paste of the green chilies.
In a mixing bowl, add besan, rice flour, green chili paste, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and salt.
Add water to the mixture and make it into a thin batter.
Keep a flat iron pan on medium-high heat; grease the pan with some cooking oil.
When the pan gets hot, pour a ladle full of the batter on the pan and spread i in circular motions.
Layer the dosa with chopped onions.
Once the lower side of the dosa becomes light brown put some oil around the it and slowly turn it on to the other side for a minute.
Note: You can make your own improvisations by adding grated cucumber, grated carrot, or grated coconut to your batter.
Serve with sambhar or chutney
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- India is peace loving: Shatrughan Sinha
- Varun Dhawan wants to remake Shah Rukh's 'Darr' and 'Baazigar'
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun