Recipe: Besan ki Barfi
If you have a sweet tooth, check out Besan Ki Barfi right away!
Besan 1 kg
Sugar 1 kg
Water 1/2 liter
Ghee 1 kg
For garnishing: Pistas, Almonds
Fry besan in ghee on low flame for about 30 mins till it becomes pink and ghee separates.
Mix sugar and water into a syrup.
Add this syrup to the besan and mix well.
Pour this mixture into a greased tray.
When it cools cut into cubes and garnish with pistas and almonds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amrita Sher-Gil self-portrait breaks records, sells for Rs 18.2 crore
- See in pic: Sharp, fierce Salman Khan in 'Sultan' first look
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why