Recipe: Besan Laddu
Diwali celebrations are incomplete without Besan Laddus.
500 gm besan, sifted
500 gm ground sugar
200 gm ghee
1 tsp green cardamom or elaichi , powdered
Heat the ghee until it smokes, then lower the heat. Add the besan and fry on a medium heat until it is a golden colour. Take it off the fire for two or three minutes and add the sugar.
When it is cooled to a comfortable temperature, grease your palms with ghee and form the mixture into balls.
Set aside to cool and harden. Store in air-tight containers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP