Made of gram flour and clarified butter, this Indian sweet is a must in all festivals.
• 4 cups Besan
• 2 cups Powdered Sugar
• 2 cups Ghee
• 2 tsp Elaichi Powder
• 4-6 Drops Saffron Colour
• Mix the sugar and saffron color together. Leave it aside.
• Melt ghee in a kadhai and cook the besan over low flame.
• Stir continuously till the besan becomes light brown in color.
• Mix the elaichi powder and again stir.
• Remove from the flame and pour it on a thali. Let it cool slightly.
• Now mix this with powdered sugar.
• Divide it into equal parts and give the shape of laddus.
• Store in air-tight containers.