Recipe: Bhang Ke Pakore
Holi is unimaginable without a light intoxication by cannabis. You can make this interesting pakora and treat your guests.
• 200 gms Besan (gram flour)
• 200 gms Potatoes
• 200 gms Cauliflower
• 150 gms Onions
• 100 gms Spinach
• 10 gms Bhang powder
• 2 gms Soda-bicarb
• 5 gms Ajwain
• 5 gms Pomegranate seed powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep-frying
• Wash and peel all the vegetables.
• Sieve besan, soda-bicarb and salt together.
• Add bhang powder, ajwain, red chili powder, and pomegranate seed powder.
• Add water according to requirement and make thick batter.
• Heat oil in a deep-frying pan.
• Dip the peeled vegetables in the batter.
• Deep-fry on medium fire till golden and crisp.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'