Recipe: Bhindi Dum
Savour a mouth-watering vegetarian recipe.
* Bhindi 250 gms
* Tomato 1 medium
* Onion 1 medium
* Zeera powder 1 tsp
* Red chilli powder 1 tsp
* Turmeric powder 1 tsp
* Kneaded chappati dough to seal the pan for dum.
Slit bhindi (okra) and chop them couple of inches in length.
Fry them till crispy.
Heat a table spoon of oil. Fry finely chopped onions till light golden.
Add finely chopped tomaotes and cook till it turns into a paste consistency.
Add powdered masalas and fried bhindi. Lower the heat and seal the pan with flour dough.
Serve hot with chappatis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Anushka, Priyanka waited for the boys!
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' to release on Diwali next year!
- Adele is going to be me in 40 years: Stevie Nicks
- I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see: Chris Brown
- Machine Gun Kelly confirms relationship with Amber Rose
- Dyeing hair makes men look older: George Clooney
- Khloe Karadashian ready for divorce?
- Pharrell Williams buys USD 7m Hollywood Hills home
- Lady Gaga to create dog products collection
- Bob Saget to return for 'Full House' revival
- 'Urban Cowboy' to get TV adaptation
- Recipe: Summer Potato Salad
- Kill hunger desi style: Top 5 midnight sandwiches!
- Recipe: Cucumber juice
- Recipe: Parsleyed corn on the cob
- Recipe: Hot chocolate fudge sundae
- New Year special recipe: Chocolate with raisins
- Recipe: Hummus with Tahini
- Recipe: Vegetable Soup
- Recipe: Watermelon Margarita
- Recipe: Frozen Peach Margarita
- Recipe: Mango Margarita
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE 10th Result 2015: CBSE (cbse.ac.in & cbseresults.ac.in) Class 10 (X Board) Result shortly