Recipe: Black Cake
Sink your teeth into the richness of this cake!
2 cup Flour
2 cup Sugar
½ cup Baking Cocoa
2 tsp Baking Powder
10 tbsp Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Milk
Chocolate Curls (as required)
For The Glaze:
1 cup hot Water
3 tbsp Rum
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
Buttercream (as desired)
Sift flour, sugar, baking cocoa, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
Pour eggs, milk, and butter in the middle. Whip until smooth and soft.
Stir in vanilla.
Grease 2 baking pans with butter and pour the batter in the pans equally.
Set the oven to 350° F and bake for about 30 minutes. Allow the cakes to cool in the oven.
Remove and slice each cake into two halves.
To make glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and blend well.
Prepare icing from buttercream as desired.
Spread the glaze on the two bottom layers and fill with buttercream icing.
Secure the cakes by placing the top layers over the icing.
Beautify as desired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Book Review: Trigger Mortis - A James Bond Novel — James Bond's latest challenge
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose