Recipe: Black Magic Cake
Enjoy the taste of this delicious cake with an easy to make recipe.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup strong brewed coffee
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease 9 inch round cake pans and flour them.
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Make a well in the center.
Mix eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla together. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed make a thin batter.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes, then remove it from pans and finish cooling on a wire rack.
Fill and frost as desired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- These magnificent photos will definitely make you want to visit West Bengal right now!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition