Recipe: Black Magic Cake
Enjoy the taste of this delicious cake with an easy to make recipe.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup strong brewed coffee
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease 9 inch round cake pans and flour them.
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Make a well in the center.
Mix eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla together. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed make a thin batter.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes, then remove it from pans and finish cooling on a wire rack.
Fill and frost as desired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity