Recipe: Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
¾ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/3 cup buttermilk
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup all purpose flour
¼ cup softened butter
1 ½ teaspoons finely ground cinnamon
White and brown sugar
How To Make:
1. Begin heating your oven at 400 degrees F (200 C). Grease muffin tin or line with paper cups.
2. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. In another bowl mix combine vegetable oil, egg and buttermilk.
4. Mix together with flour mixture.
5. Add the blueberries and fill the cups all the way to the top.
6. Sprinkle the crumb topping.
7. Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes until they turn golden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence