Recipe: Blueberry Crumb Pie
For the Pie:
1 unbaked Pie Crust
¾ cup White Sugar
1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Lemon Zest (grated)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
5 cups Blueberries
For the Topping:
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
¾ cup Rolled Oats
½ cup All Purpose Flour
½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
6 tbsp Butter
Preheat the oven at 375°F.
Press the pie crust into a pan.
Mix sugar with flour in a bowl. Stir in lemon zest with lemon juice.
Add blueberries to it and pour it over the crust.
Take brown sugar with oats, flour and cinnamon in a fresh bowl and mix it well.
Blend in butter using folk until it forms into crumbs.
Spread it over the pie filling evenly.
Bake it for 40 min or until the top is brown. Then cool it on the rack.
Serve it with chilled vanilla ice cream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bid goodbye to frizzy hair this monsoon
- Tired of boring office attires? Pump up with fresh style hacks this season
- Salman Khan's brand new 'Sultan' poster is brutal and adrenaline-pumping! – View pic
- It was a joke: Irrfan on 'Kabali' poster comment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Love blooms amidst wrestling! Salman Khan-Anushka Sharma look delightful in 'Sultan' still
- Style queen Kangana Ranaut stuns in Grazia India's 100th issue cover! - Pics inside
- Watch: AR Murugadoss introduces action avatar of Sonakshi Sinha in 'Akira'
- Be ready to tackle floods, Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik's message to administration
- SHAMEFUL! Hindu journalist in Pakistan forced to drink from separate glass in office as Muslims raise objections
- Amit Shah questions circumstances behind Syama Prasad Mookerjee's death, accuses Nehru of historic blunder on J&K issue