Recipe: Blueberry Panna Cotta
Try out this amazing blueberry panna cotta recipe this New Year.
Gelatin 1 tsp.
Cold Water 2 tbsp.
Milk 250 Ml
Sugar 100 gm
Dairy Cream 500 Ml
Vanilla Extract 1tsp.
Strawberry topping 3 tbsp.
Soak the gelatin in cold water.
Boil the milk and Sugar.
Mix with the gelatin and leave until room temperature.
Add with dairy cream.
Mix in vanilla and pour in to the glasses.
Pour the Blueberry topping on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs