Recipe: Bourbon Fudge
Usher in this New Year with this utterly delightful dish!
2 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
14 ounces Milk (sweetened & condensed)
¼ cup Bourbon Whiskey
½ tsp Orange Extract
¾ ounce Almonds
Mix chocolate chips and milk in a large bowl and cover loosely.
Heat in the oven for 3 minutes, on high temperature.
Remove from oven and stir until smooth.
Add bourbon and orange extract in the mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
Grease an 8 inch square pan and sprinkle almonds on the bottom of the pan.
Pour in the mixture and allow it to stand until firm. You can also chill it in the refrigerator.
Cut into desired shapes and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day