Recipe: Bourbon Fudge
Usher in this New Year with this utterly delightful dish!
2 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
14 ounces Milk (sweetened & condensed)
¼ cup Bourbon Whiskey
½ tsp Orange Extract
¾ ounce Almonds
Mix chocolate chips and milk in a large bowl and cover loosely.
Heat in the oven for 3 minutes, on high temperature.
Remove from oven and stir until smooth.
Add bourbon and orange extract in the mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
Grease an 8 inch square pan and sprinkle almonds on the bottom of the pan.
Pour in the mixture and allow it to stand until firm. You can also chill it in the refrigerator.
Cut into desired shapes and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing