Recipe: Bourbon Fudge
Usher in this New Year with this utterly delightful dish!
2 cups Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
14 ounces Milk (sweetened & condensed)
¼ cup Bourbon Whiskey
½ tsp Orange Extract
¾ ounce Almonds
Mix chocolate chips and milk in a large bowl and cover loosely.
Heat in the oven for 3 minutes, on high temperature.
Remove from oven and stir until smooth.
Add bourbon and orange extract in the mixture. Mix the ingredients well.
Grease an 8 inch square pan and sprinkle almonds on the bottom of the pan.
Pour in the mixture and allow it to stand until firm. You can also chill it in the refrigerator.
Cut into desired shapes and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- 10 Things you should definitely do in a lifetime
- Lalit Sen to compose for new TV show
- Irrfan, Deepika took romance to new level: Sircar
- Will judge contestants on the basis of voice: Shaan
- Salman Khan arrives in Himachal Pradesh to attend Arpita's wedding reception
- Salma Hayek, Colin Farrell weigh in on selfies ban
- Recipe: Chinese sichuan chicken
- Recipe: Forest Mix Mushroom Purple Dumplings Chilli Soy
- Recipe: Vegetarian Hakka Noodles
- Recipe: Tom Kha Prawn Soup
- Monsoon special recipe: Szechuan shrimp babycorn
- Recipe: Vegetable Chowmein
- Recipe: Tea- infused sticky dumplings
- Recipe: Chinese Vegetable Salad
- Recipe: Paneer Manchurian
- Recipe: Chilli Chicken
- Recipe: Vegetable Manchow Soup
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Preity Zinta missed crew of 'ABCD 2' on 'Nach Baliye 7'
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues