Recipe: Breakfast Casserole
Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
5 small sausage links, cooked and finely chopped
4 large eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 cups cornbread, crumbled finely
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
1/4 cup unsalted butter
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
1.Combine sausage and bacon. In another bowl, combine ricotta, eggs, butter, salt, pepper, and cornbread.
2.In a greased large roasting pan, place just enough cornbread mixture to cover. Add just enough meat mixture to cover that layer, and repeat until all mixtures have been used.
3.Combine Monterrey Jack and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle evenly over layers and bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top. Serve warm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya