Recipe: Brinjal Chicken
• 500 g Chicken
• 200 g Brinjal
• 3 tbsp Chicken Masala
• 1 big Onion (chopped)
• 1 big Tomato (chopped)
• Few Curry Leaves
• Salt (to taste)
• 4 tbsp Oil
How to make
Mix chicken with chicken masala in a bowl and keep it for 15 mins.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions.
Stir in chicken and flavour with salt.cook it for 5-7 mins.
Slice the brinjal into small pieces and add to the chicken.
Cook for another 4-5 mins.
Add in tomato, curry leaves and enough water to cover the chicken.
Cook it for another 10 mins, until the meat turns soft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut