Recipe: Brinjal Chicken
• 500 g Chicken
• 200 g Brinjal
• 3 tbsp Chicken Masala
• 1 big Onion (chopped)
• 1 big Tomato (chopped)
• Few Curry Leaves
• Salt (to taste)
• 4 tbsp Oil
How to make
Mix chicken with chicken masala in a bowl and keep it for 15 mins.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions.
Stir in chicken and flavour with salt.cook it for 5-7 mins.
Slice the brinjal into small pieces and add to the chicken.
Cook for another 4-5 mins.
Add in tomato, curry leaves and enough water to cover the chicken.
Cook it for another 10 mins, until the meat turns soft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show