Recipe: Broccoli Cheese Chicken
Try this delicious Broccoli Cheese Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can Broccoli & Cheese soup
3/4 lb rice
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup milk
Begin cooking rice according to package directions.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and add butter to melt.
Cut chicken breasts into cubes; place in heated pan. Cook chicken until white on all sides Drain off butter and chicken on paper towels.
Spray more cooking spray onto drained skillet. Add chicken back to skillet on low heat.
Add soup and milk to skillet. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until heated through; stirring as needed.
Pour mixture over rice and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!
- Skincare tips for men to get rid of pimples
- Here’s how you can get picture-perfect smile – Check out quick tips