Recipe: Broccoli salad with peanut dressing
Surprise your loved ones with this tasty salad.
4 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tsp Oriental chili sauce or Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Blanch broccoli florets in hot salted water for about 3 minutes. Refresh in a bowl of iced water and drain.
Whisk peanut butter with remaining ingredients in a bowl until a vinaigrette is formed. Add broccoli, toss, and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled