Recipe: Broccoli Salad
Try out this easy to make and healthy salad recipe.
• 2 heads Broccoli
• ½ cup Red Onion, chopped
• 8 slices Bacon
• Oil, for deep frying
• 1 cup Shredded Cheese
• 1 cup Mayonnaise
• ¼ cup Vinegar
• ¼ cup Sugar
• Take a pan and fry bacon in it, till it is crispy. Keep it on a paper cloth to drain grease, and set aside.
• Slice the broccoli into bite-size pieces, leaving a little stem.
• Prepare dressing by mixing vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise in a bowl.
• Add onion and cheese to the broccoli and mix well.
• Pour prepared dressing over it and keep it overnight in the refrigerator.
• Crush bacon into pieces, put it in the salad bowl and toss it before serving.