Recipe: Brown Bread
250 g Whole Wheat Flour
10 g Fresh Yeast
3/4 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Butter
3/4 tsp Salt
How to make Brown Bread
Take the flour and sieve it.
Add sugar, yeast and a little warm water to the flour and wait for 5 minutes.
When bubbles start erupting, add butter and salt to the mix and make a soft dough by adding some warm water. Knead it for 2 minutes and keep it aside for approximately 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, work on the dough again, for a few minutes and give it the shape of a loaf.
Press it in the greased loaf tin.
Wait for 25 minutes and then bake the bread in oven for 10 minutes, at a temperature of 200 degrees C.
Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees C and further bake it for 15 minutes.
Your brown bread is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif relationship: Did Salman Khan confirm their break-up?
- Deepika Padukone's first day on 'xXx: The Return of the Xander Cage' shoot—See pic!
- Pooja Bhatt set to direct 'Jism 3'
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Johnny Depp to star in 'Invisible Man' reboot