Make some brownies for you Valentine.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x11 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, salt and cocoa powder just until moistened. Stir in the walnuts, if using. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is dry and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool before cutting into squares.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez in love with Salman Khan’s eyes
- Salman Khan to tweet in Hindi, Urdu
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, AbRam’s selfie
- 'The Spectacular Jihad...' inspired by 9/11 attacks
- Jackie Chan opens acting school in China
- I’ve fallen in love with acting, says Lauren Gottlieb
- Pulkit Samrat 'can't wait' to watch 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- History lessons for 'Gour Hari Dastaan' cast
- Shakti Kapoor to play crazy professor in upcoming film
- Playing Kashibai emotionally draining for Priyanka Chopra
- Shraddha Kapoor visits 'Baaghi' set ahead of shoot
- Weekend special Recipe: Chilly Garlic Fish
- Recipe: Pesto Fish Kebabs
- Recipe: Seafood and Chicken Paella
- Recipe: Herb crumb bekti, tomato emulsion sauce
- Recipe: Seafood and Peeli mirch risotto
- Monsoon special recipe: Szechuan shrimp babycorn
- Recipe: Coconut Fish Curry
- Recipe:Prawn Sandwich
- Recipe: Doi Mach
- Recipe: Bhetki Macher Paturi
- Recipe: Mustard Fish
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark