Recipe: Butter Kaju Paneer
Butter Kaju Paneer is a delicious North Indian recipe.
• 2 Cups butter
• 1 Cup grated paneer
• 1 Cup Onion paste
• 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
• 1/2 Cup tomato puree
• 3 Split green thai chilies
• 1 Cup bread crumbs (as a thickening agent)
• 3 tsp Sour cream
• 3 tsp Kajoo-chironjee paste
• 20 split Kajoo
• 10 Makhana (soaked in hot water)
• 2 Big Elaichi (powdered)
• 5 Small Elaichi (powdered)
• 1 tsp Garam masala powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp Jeera
• Pinch of Nutmeg, Mace, Sugar
• Salt to taste
Lightly brown the split kajoo in butter and keep aside.
• In a heavy bottomed pan, pour butter and crackle elaichi (big), jeera, chilies; then add onion paste, cook till brown in medium flame.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree.
• Now add rest of the spices and sugar (except the small elaichi) cook on high flame till the oil leaves the masala.
• Finally add bread crumbs, grated paneer and kajoo-chironjee paste and fry.
• Turn it to medium flame, add water and cover the pan with lid, cook for 10 min.
• Sprinkle makhana and split kajoos.
• Butter Kaju Paneer is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I hope after 'Quantico', Indian actors are taken seriously: Priyanka Chopra
- TV show 'Maharana Pratap' completes two years
- Anas Rashid injured on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' set
- Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur visits 'Veera' set
- Darshan Raval to do cameo in 'Badtameez Dil'
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Want to imbibe Anil's passion, dedication for work: Arjun Kapoor
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
- Ajay Devgn to light up box office on Diwali 2016, 2017
- Masaba Gupta to dedicate fashion line to IIFA
- Ronit Roy spent six months to learn Haryanvi
- Recipe: Summer Potato Salad
- Kill hunger desi style: Top 5 midnight sandwiches!
- Recipe: Cucumber juice
- Recipe: Parsleyed corn on the cob
- Recipe: Hot chocolate fudge sundae
- New Year special recipe: Chocolate with raisins
- Recipe: Hummus with Tahini
- Recipe: Vegetable Soup
- Recipe: Watermelon Margarita
- Recipe: Frozen Peach Margarita
- Recipe: Mango Margarita
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Heat wave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India