Recipe: Butterscotch Bread Pudding
Dig your teeth into some heavenly pudding!
4 cups Milk
3 Eggs (beaten)
2 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Butter (melted)
2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 cup Butterscotch Chips
300 gm Loaf Day-Old Bread (torn into small pieces)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine bread, milk, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and butterscotch chips; mixture should be the consistency of oatmeal. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until nearly set.
Butterscotch Bread Pudding is ready to eat.
Serve warm or cold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'