Recipe: Caramel Apples
6 small Apples
1 (14 oz) package individually wrapped Caramels
2 tbsp Milk
How to make Caramel Apples
Grease a platter and set aside.
Remove the stems of each apple and insert an ice-cream stick into the top.
Unwrap the caramels and place in a microwave proof bowl, along with milk.
Place in microwave at moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave and coat each apple with caramel properly.
Arrange on the greased platter and leave to set.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- These magnificent photos will definitely make you want to visit West Bengal right now!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out