Recipe: Caramel Fudge
Got a sweet tooth? Go indulge!
250 ml Brown Sugar
250 ml Sugar
250 ml Cream
5 ml Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Butter
125 ml chopped Nuts (optional)
Combine brown sugar, sugar and cream in a deep microwave dish.
Cook in the oven, at a high temperature, for 10-11 minutes.
Make sure to stir twice during cooking.
Add in vanilla extract and butter. Beat until the mixture becomes thick.
Add nuts and spread the mixture in a buttered pan.
Let it set and cut into squares. Cool before eating.
For making the fudge creamier, add in 4-5 marshmallows before you serve it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation