Recipe: Caramel-Walnut Cheesecake
Try out this yummy easy to make recipe.
6 oz reduced fat graham cracker crust
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
20 pcs caramel candy, melted
5 oz egg whites, slightly beaten
2 tbsp fat-free milk
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
16 oz fat-free cream cheese, softened
In a saucepan, melt caramel candy and milk.
Mix until smooth. Pour into crust.
To prepare filling, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg whites. Mix well. Fold in walnuts.
Pour over caramel layer. Preheat oven to 350.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until center is set.
Then, refrigerate three hours, or overnight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jeetendra sent love messages to wife through telegraph
- Anurag`s `Gangs Of Wasseypur` to stream on Netflix
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Was overwhelmed when Priyanka praised me in 'Kajarya': Ridhima
- Censor Board chief hits out at critics, says changes in `Spectre` as per guidelines