Recipe: Carrot and Beetroot Raita
Carrot and Beetroot raita tastes yummy and is very easy to make.
1-cup plain yoghurt
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Pinch of ground cloves
Pinch of asafoetida powder
Pinch of salt
1 medium beet, peeled and grated
1 large carrot, washed and grated
In a mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt and spices.
Cover the bowl.
Prepare the Tarka and add it to the yoghurt mixture.
Stir well, and let stand for a few minutes.
Add the grated vegetables.
Chill well before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship