Recipe: Carrot Halwa
Baisakhi is incomplete without the good old carrot halwa. Try out this easy to make recipe.
1/2 kg, grated Carrots
1 kg Milk
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Khoya
½ cup chopped nuts
Cook carrots in milk till they become soft and the milk is fully absorbed.
Now add khoya and cook for 5 minutes.
When the khoya becomes golden brown, add sugar, chopped nuts and cook for a few minutes. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'