Try out this mouth-watering, easy to make recipe.
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 3 Large Eggs (beaten to blend)
• 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
• 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 Large Cauliflower
• 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 1/4 tsp Pepper
• 2 tsp Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp Salt
• Wash the cauliflower properly under running water. Break the cauliflower into florets and slice large florets in half.
• Take a bowl and whisk together eggs, flour, salt, pepper and butter well with a blender. Dip cauliflower florets into the prepared batter.
• Heat oil in a pan and fry the florets until golden. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
• Cauliflower Fritters are ready. Serve immediately with green chutney.