Recipe: Chana Jor Garam
1 cup Black Gram
2 pinches Soda Bicarb
Peanut Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
Onion (finely chopped)
Green Chili (finely chopped)
How to make Chana Jor Garam:
Wash and keep the black grams soaked overnight in plenty of water and soda. The next morning, drain the liquid and spread the black grams on a thick towel to remove excess water.
With a pestle or a small grinding stone, flatten each chana or gram.
Now heat oil in a frying pan, add a handful of the flattened chana and fry till it turns crispy and a bit white in colour.
Remove the fried chana from the pan and put it on a paper napkin to soak excess oil. Repeat this step for all the chickpeas.
Transfer fried grams to a large plate. Sprinkle salt, garam masala and toss to coat evenly.
Season the cooked food as per your taste before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals