Recipe: Chana Kebab
Try this tasty and healthy kebabs with tea today.
Black chana 1 cup (soaked 6-7 hrs)
Chana Dal 1/4 cup (soaked)
2 Sliced Onions
Ginger- small Piece
Garlic 8-10 flakes
Red whole chillies 2-3
Whole garam masala (Bay leaf, cloves, cardamom ,big and small dalchini, pepper)
Coriander powder 2 1/2 tsps
Salt to taste
Green chillies 1-2
1 Chopped Onion
Coriander leaves- a bunch
In a pressure cooker, take oil and add sliced onions and fry till light pink.
Add chopped ginger, garlic and whole garam masalas, dry whole red chillies. Fry a little more.
Now add the black chana and chana dal.
Add coriander powder and fry on medium heat till the oil separates out.
Add salt and little water (just enough for cooking) and pressure cook for about 10 minutes. The chana should be boiled well.
Now grind the chana mixture in a grinder to a coarse paste.
In the ground paste add the chopped onion, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves and green chillies.
Make round kebabs of the mixture and shallow fry on a non-stick pan.
Serve hot with green chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jai Gangaajal' not a sequel, it's a fresh story: Prakash Jha
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!