Recipe: Cheese Buns
3 cups Bread Flour
1 cup Water
1¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
2½ tsp active dry Yeast
1/3 cup Feta Cheese (grated)
1/3 cup Parmesan and Romano Cheese (grated)
How to make Cheese Buns
Prepare the filling by combining all types of cheese together, reserving some of the parmesan separately.
Knead smooth dough by combining all the dough ingredients.
Divide the dough into 12 balls and place on an oiled baking pan.
Roll-out each of them into circles of 3-inch radius.
Place a generous strip of the cheese mixture and roll on one side tightly.
Shape each of them like a coil and seal the ends with a little water.
Sprinkle some reserved cheese on the top and bake until it turns light brown for about 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!