Recipe: Cheese Cake
Try out this delicious cake recipe.
• 15 Graham Crackers (crushed)
• 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
• 200 gms Cream Cheese
• 1-1/2 cups White Sugar
• 3/4 cup Milk
• 4 Eggs
• 1 cup Sour Cream
• 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a spring form pan.
• Take a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press onto bottom of the pan.
• In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar till smooth.
• Combine it with milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
• Add sour cream, vanilla and flour to it, mix well till smooth.
• Now pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
• Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven for about 5 to 6 hours.
• Place it in the refrigerator till serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!