Recipe: Cheese Macaroni
Enjoy the scrumptious cheese macaroni.
• 2 cups cooked Macaroni
• 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
• 1/4 cup Margarine
• 1 cup Milk
• 3/4cup Cream
• 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
• 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
• Fresh Ground Pepper
• Salt to taste
• Mix all-purpose flour, salt and pepper. Blend it well.
• Heat the butter. And add it to the above-made mixture.
• Pour milk and cream. Stir it properly and boil it.
• Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
• Add cheddar cheese little by little.
• Put over medium heat till the cheese gets melted.
• Add macaroni; toss it to coat with cheese sauce.
• Place it on a baking dish and put bread crumbs over it.
• Bake it at 300 degrees till the top turns golden brown.
• Baked Macaroni Cheese is ready to serve.