Recipe: Cheese Omelette
Enjoy your breakfast with easy to make cheese omelette.
• 1/3 cup Cheese (grated)
• 1 tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Fresh Mint (finely chopped)
• 3 Eggs
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1/4 cup Scallions (finely chopped)
• 3 tbsp Butter
• In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until it starts bubbling.
• Beat in the milk, mint, parsley, scallions, and cheese. In a heavy skillet melt the butter over moderate heat.
• Pelt in the egg mixture and spread it out evenly.
• Reduce the heat to low and cover it fully and cook until the edges of the omelette begin to get firm.
• Uncover and run a spatula around the edges to keep it from sticking to the pan.
• When the centre of the omelette is almost firm, place a plate over the skillet and invert, dropping the omelette onto the plate.
• Gently slide it back into the pan, cover, and cook for a few minutes longer until the underside is lightly browned.
• Slide out onto a serving plate, cut into wedges, and serve at once.