Recipe: Cheese Patties
1 cup drained Cottage Cheese
1/3 cup Milk
½ cup chopped Walnuts
2 tbsp Onion Paste
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
4 whipped Eggs
½ cup Bread Crumbs
Salt – 1 pinch
1 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Cheese Patties:
First, mix cheese, walnuts, eggs, onion, liquid smoke, and bread crumbs together in a mixing bowl.
Make round, small balls out of the mixture and shape the balls into patties.
Heat butter in a non-sticky skillet and fry the patties on both sides, until golden brown. Transfer into a casserole.
Combine soup and milk and pur over the patties.
Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
(Pic courtesy: thriveblogger.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!