Recipe: Cheese Patties
1 cup drained Cottage Cheese
1/3 cup Milk
½ cup chopped Walnuts
2 tbsp Onion Paste
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
4 whipped Eggs
½ cup Bread Crumbs
Salt – 1 pinch
1 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Cheese Patties:
First, mix cheese, walnuts, eggs, onion, liquid smoke, and bread crumbs together in a mixing bowl.
Make round, small balls out of the mixture and shape the balls into patties.
Heat butter in a non-sticky skillet and fry the patties on both sides, until golden brown. Transfer into a casserole.
Combine soup and milk and pur over the patties.
Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
(Pic courtesy: thriveblogger.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Newcomer Monica Sehgal gets taste of her popularity
- Akshay cosies up with Amy in 'Singh is Bliing'
- Sidharth Malhotra, Kriti Sanon 'As I Am' music anthem becomes a rage
- I will be back in Nepal with my children: Susan Sarandon
- BB King's death to be investigated as murder
- Get beach ready with easy hairstyles
- Nothing better than to feed a child: Ranveer Singh
- On father's 70th birth anniversary, Riteish Deshmukh gets nostalgic
- It's a wrap for Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Ashish Juneja to enter 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar'
- Amitabh Bachchan credits audience for 'Piku' success
- Recipe: Spanish Valencia Prawns
- Mother's day special Recipe: Crepes Du Fromage
- Recipe: Tlayudas with Pulled Lamb
- Recipe: Aloo Tuk
- Recipe: Poutine Cheesy Jalapeno
- Recipe: White and dark Chocolate buttons and Olive Panini
- Recipe: Nasiley Jhinge
- Recipe: Fried Mango pickle in beer batter with Siracha dipping sauce
- Weekend special Recipe: Chilly Garlic Fish
- Recipe: 3 Layered Sandwich
- Kill hunger desi style: Top 5 midnight sandwiches!
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo