Recipe: Cheese Puffs
Relish this delicious dish with your pals and family.
8 slices white bread
2 cup milk
8 oz old English cheese slices
1/2 tsp pepper
3/4 tsp dry mustard
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tsp salt
May be prepared the day before. At least 4 hours before cooking, trim crusts and cut bread into 1" squares. Cut cheese into bite size pieces. In large greased casserole, alternate layers of bread and cheese. Pour melted butter over top.
Beat eggs well, stir in salt, pepper, mustard and milk. Combine thoroughly. Pour over casserole. Cover and refrigerate. One hour before serving, bake at 350 degrees, 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered until top is golden and puffy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'San Andreas' review: This temblor is worth watching
- Neelesh Misra to scrutinise Indian governance in 'Ramrajya'
- 'Socially appealing' show attracts Amol Palekar back to TV
- 28 years of 'Mr. India' and Anil Kapoor still looks the same
- Shoojit Sircar is terrific: Yami Gautam
- Sonu Nigam teams up with Sandesh Shandilya for 'Chalk n Duster'
- Check out: Chic album cover of 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Blake Lively becomes fashion designer
- Deepika finds Ranveer 'incredible' in 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Check out: The spicy hindi poster of 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- 'Entourage' soundtrack out in June
- Recipe: Herb crumb bekti, tomato emulsion sauce
- Recipe: Broccoli, pine nut and feta cheese tikkis
- Monsoon special recipe: Palak Bhajia
- Recipe: Green Amla Chutney
- Recipe: Masala Chai
- Recipe: Chinese Samosa
- Recipe: Bhajiyas
- Recipe: Banana Cutlet
- Recipe: Aloo Pakora
- Recipe: Cheese Puffs
- Recipe: Mango Raita
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- CBSE Board Results 2015: Class 10 Results to be declared on May 28 on cbse.nic.in
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- Heatwave toll rises to 1,826, over 1,300 dead in Andhra Pradesh
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi, challenges him for debate anywhere
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (ahsec.nic.in) HS Final Result 2015: Assam Class 12th Board Results to be announced tomorrow on May 30
- Myanmar, Bangladesh agree to address "root causes" of migrant exodus: Thai ministry