Recipe: Cheese toast
Try this simple, easy to make recipe this weekend.
• 2 Bread Slices
• 75 gm Cheese
• 1 Medium Sized Tomato (thinly sliced)
• Salt as per taste
• Preheat the grill.
• Meanwhile slice the cheese into thin slices.
• Place the bread slices in a baking tray and put it in the grill.
• After 4-5 min, remove the bread slices from the tray.
• Now place the cheese slices on the bread slices.
• Add tomato slices over the cheese slices, sprinkle salt over it, and cover with the other bread slice.
• Put the above again in the heated grill until it turns golden brown.
• Take it out and serve with tomato sauce.