• 15 Graham Crackers (crushed)
• 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
• 200 gms Cream Cheese
• 1-1/2 cups White Sugar
• 3/4 cup Milk
• 4 Eggs
• 1 cup Sour Cream
• 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
How to make
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a spring form pan.
Take a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press onto bottom of the pan.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar till smooth.
Add milk to it, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
Add sour cream, vanilla and flour to it, whisk well till smooth.
Now pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven for about 5 to 6 hours.
Place it in the refrigerator till serving.
Pic Courtesy: www.fanpop.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'