Recipe: Chhena Murki
Relish the delicious chhena murki.
100 grams Paneer
6 tbsp Water
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Cardamom powder
1/4 cup Ghee
1. Cut paneer into very small pieces.
2. Heat ghee and deep fry paneer pieces in hot ghee over medium flame until light golden brown.
3. Drain well and keep aside to cool.
4. Mix sugar and water. Cook the mixture until the syrup thickens. Add cardamom powder or rose essence. Put off the heat.
5. Add lemon juice and paneer pieces. Mix well so that all the paneer pieces gets properly coated with sugar. Allow it to cool.
6. Chhena murki is ready.