Recipe: Chhena Murki
Relish the delicious chhena murki.
100 grams Paneer
6 tbsp Water
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Cardamom powder
1/4 cup Ghee
1. Cut paneer into very small pieces.
2. Heat ghee and deep fry paneer pieces in hot ghee over medium flame until light golden brown.
3. Drain well and keep aside to cool.
4. Mix sugar and water. Cook the mixture until the syrup thickens. Add cardamom powder or rose essence. Put off the heat.
5. Add lemon juice and paneer pieces. Mix well so that all the paneer pieces gets properly coated with sugar. Allow it to cool.
6. Chhena murki is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma helping me to learn Anglo-Indian accent: Kalki Koechlin
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power
- Bella Heathcote joins 'Fifty Shades Darker'
- Valentine's Day 2016: Celebrate the day of love Bollywood style!