Recipe: Chicken and Fruit Salad
Ingredients: 1/4 cup sour cream 3 tablespoons fruit-flavored vinegar 4 teaspoons sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds 1/4 teaspoon salt Freshly ground pepper 8 cups mixed salad greens 2 cups sliced cooked chicken breast 2 cups chopped melon 1/4 cup chopped walnuts 1/4 cup cheese
How To Make: 1. Whisk the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. 2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing in a small bowl. 3. Add the mixed greens to the large bowl and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates and top with chicken, melon, walnuts and feta. 4. Drizzle each portion with 1 tablespoon of the reserved dressing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj