Recipe: Chicken Cutlet
Try out this scrumptious chicken cutlet recipe.
• 5 Chicken breast halves
• 3 Eggs
• 1/2 Cup freshly grated cheese
• 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
• 2 tbsp Butter
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste
•Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding them hard.
• In a bowl combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well.
• In another bowl, beat eggs.
• Dip the meat in the eggs and after that in the crumb mixture.
• Put the crumbed cutlets into the refrigerator till nearly time to serve.
• In a big skillet, heat butter and oil on medium-high flame till hot.
• Cook the cutlets on each side till golden brown, for about 5-6 minutes. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya