Want to have some scrumptious Chinese food? Try out this delightful recipe.
• 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken
• 1 Egg
• 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
• 1 pinch Ajinomoto
• 1 packet Noodles
• 2 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
• 2-3 Dry Red Chillies
• 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
• 2 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
• 1 bowl Mixed Vegetables (carrots, spring onions, capsicum and cabbage), shredded
• Boil the chicken and then cut it into long thin stripes.
• Marinate the chicken pieces in a mixture of salt, black pepper, ajinomoto, egg, soy sauce and refined flour, for 2 hours.
• Deep fry the chicken strips.
• Heat oil in a deep pan; add chopped garlic, dry red chillies, add all shredded vegetables, salt, black pepper, green chilli sauce, ajinomoto, and soya sauce; and sauté for 5 min.
• Now, as per instructions of noodles packet, boil cook them fully and add them to the vegetables.
• Toss the noodles well, so as to prevent sticking.
• Add green chillies and vinegar. Cook for 10 min and stir well.
• Serve hot